No Sweet Talk
Content Creation, Copywriting, Communications and PR – Geneva, Switzerland
I’ve spent the best part of my life working as a journalist, writer and editor for magazines, newspapers and websites in the UK and South Africa. I have also worked in PR and Communications in the UK, executing traditional and digital campaigns, both in-house and for agencies.
Engaging content is more important than ever before – and creating engaging content is a skill I’ve learned the old-fashioned way. I’m constantly adding skills and have been advising clients on digital communications – including blogging and social media strategy for years.
For the past 5 years I’ve run my own boutique agency.
Find me on Linkedin
What qualifies me to help you?
- Content Strategy Course, E-Consultancy (2015)
- SEO and PR course, CIPR academy (2014)
- Advanced Certificate in Public Relations with the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR), London: (2009)
- Certificate in Digital Communications – The PR Academy, London (2012)
- Masters in Journalism – University of Stellenbosch, South Africa (2000)
- LLB degree, which comes in handy when I have to turn complex, dry material into engaging, readable copy
I speak German and French – and work with translators to produce bilingual content.
In case you’re interested, I’m also a qualified YOGA teacher and I enjoy travelling, the odd glass of Chardonnay and dabbling in creative writing.
Working with others
I work with a team of freelance journalists, website and graphic designers, videographers and brand specialists depending on the client’s needs – but the buck always stops with me!
Subscribe to my mailing list for tips on how to keep your audience keen